SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Places once bustling with activity, became seemingly deserted and desolate, as businesses and schools closed their doors at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
During this time, many Utahns flocked to the outdoors for exercise and a little relief. News Drone 4 captures a few residents enjoying Salt Lake City’s Liberty Park on a beautiful spring day.
- Governor Herbert issues statement following protests in Salt Lake City
- U.S. Attorney responds to statement from U.S. Department of Justice
- SLCPD searching for suspects responsible for flipping, vandalizing police car
- Utah Against Police Brutality release statement in response to planned peaceful protest turned violent
- Chief responds to Salt Lake officer seen shoving man to the ground on ABC4 live broadcast