SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Places once bustling with activity, became seemingly deserted and desolate, as businesses and schools closed their doors at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
During this time, many Utahns flocked to the outdoors for exercise and a little relief. News Drone 4 captures a few residents enjoying Salt Lake City’s Liberty Park on a beautiful spring day.
- Utahns ask Senators Romney and Lee to support COVID-19 relief extension
- Salt Lake street race turns violent, teenager shot in the chest
- K-9 recovering from being shot by chase suspect in Clinton
- Man selling car to couple in West Valley City robbed at gunpoint, had vehicle stolen
- DMV to stop sending car registration renewals by mail