SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Places once bustling with activity, became seemingly deserted and desolate, as businesses and schools closed their doors at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
During this time, many Utahns flocked to the outdoors for exercise and a little relief. News Drone 4 captures a few residents enjoying Salt Lake City’s Liberty Park on a beautiful spring day.
- Get your popcorn ready: Netflix shows debuting in November
- Gov. Cox orders lowering of flags in honor of National Peace Officer’s memorial service
- Utah is the most home-energy efficient state in U.S., study shows
- Car catches fire, causes major delays on I-15 in Sandy
- UPDATE: 18-year-old reported missing from Sandy has been found