SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Places once bustling with activity, became seemingly deserted and desolate, as businesses and schools closed their doors at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
During this time, many Utahns flocked to the outdoors for exercise and a little relief. News Drone 4 captures a few residents enjoying Salt Lake City’s Liberty Park on a beautiful spring day.
- ‘The most beautiful, loving, and amazing soul’ says family of woman killed in Midvale homicide
- How do you test wastewater for COVID-19?
- UPDATE: Missing woman found safe by Centerville Police
- COVID-19 outbreak reported at Ogden homeless shelter
- Risky business? CDC considers trick or treating a ‘higher risk activity’ this Halloween