Places once bustling with activity, now seemingly deserted and desolate, as businesses and schools close their doors amid the COVID-19 pandemic. News Drone 4 captures the quiet Lagoon amusement park.
The park was scheduled to open this weekend, but due to the coronavirus pandemic the opening was delayed.
This was the first time since the end of WWII that Lagoon has not opened on schedule for any reason other than an inclement weather day.
The park will follow guidelines issued by the Davis County Health Dept. on when to open.
- Are you fully vaccinated if you haven’t gotten a booster shot?
- Utah COVID-19: 17 more deaths, nearly 1,500 new cases added
- FDA panel endorses booster shot for Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
- Schools seeing the most COVID cases as Utah total surpasses 12K for 2021-22 year
- FDA panel endorses lower-dose Moderna COVID shot for booster