WEST JORDAN, Utah (ABC4 News) – Places once bustling with activity, now seemingly deserted and desolate, as businesses and schools close their doors amid the COVID-19 pandemic. News Drone 4 captures the nearly abandoned Jordan Landing shopping center in West Jordan.
See more of the Empty Utah series from the Drone Diaries at abc4.com/news/drone-diaries.
- ReTree Salt Lake City launches to replant trees lost by storm
- Mourners continue to pay respects to Ginsburg
- House Dems urge Senate to move forward with negotiations on next COVID relief bill
- Actor Luke Wilson talks to us about his brand new ABC show
- UPDATE: Fire burning up Neffs Canyon 0% contained