SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Places once bustling with activity, now seemingly deserted and desolate, as businesses and schools close their doors amid the COVID-19 pandemic. News Drone 4 captures quiet streets of downtown Salt lake City.
See more of the Empty Utah series from the Drone Diaries at abc4.com/news/drone-diaries.
- Motorcyclist shot by police in Holladay traffic altercation was state fugitive
- The Justice Files: Remembering Brylee
- Less than 10: Flatten the Curve, new initiative aims to steady coronavirus case spike in Cache County
- How many confirmed COVID-19 cases are in Salt Lake County schools?
- ‘Red flag warning’: Governor Gary Herbert reacts to Utah’s Covid-19 spike