PITTSFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Despite our current pandemic, there are still great stories to share! In just 12 days, an 8-year-old boy was able to walk after recovering from brain surgery at Boston Children’s Hospital.
According to the Pittsfield Police Department, 8-year-old Justin went to the ER after suffering from back pain about two weeks ago. Justin and his family found out the back pain was caused by a large tumor covering his Cerebellum. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor and was scheduled to receive surgery.
After a couple of days recovering from a successful surgery, Justin’s mom captured a video of him walking for the first time up and down the hospital’s hallway.
We are all here for you Justin, way to go!
LATEST NEWS STORIES:
- Man finds 3 sticks of dynamite while cleaning attic: SLCPD
- Jordan subpoenas Garland, Wray over school board memo
- See it or Skip it: ’80 for Brady,’ ‘Knock at the Cabin,’ & ‘Poker Face
- Schumer mocks GOP: ‘Nobody is taking away your gas stove’
- WB’s Eatery Offers Inclusive Dining and Drinking Experience for All