PITTSFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – Despite our current pandemic, there are still great stories to share! In just 12 days, an 8-year-old boy was able to walk after recovering from brain surgery at Boston Children’s Hospital.
According to the Pittsfield Police Department, 8-year-old Justin went to the ER after suffering from back pain about two weeks ago. Justin and his family found out the back pain was caused by a large tumor covering his Cerebellum. He was diagnosed with a brain tumor and was scheduled to receive surgery.
After a couple of days recovering from a successful surgery, Justin’s mom captured a video of him walking for the first time up and down the hospital’s hallway.
We are all here for you Justin, way to go!
LATEST NEWS STORIES:
- Aggies get run over by Air Force, 35-7
- Only on ABC4: No charges for armed SLCPD officer who pushed man with cane down
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- Navajo Nation extends mandatory lockdown, hospitals in ‘crisis mode’ due to COVID-19
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video