OGDEN, Utah (ABC4 News) – ‘Extreme Makeover: Home Edition’ completed one of two homes they’ve been working on for local families.
On Thursday, the Barobi family came home to the ‘Extreme’ team, hundreds of builders, volunteers, and spectators, who helped them say the iconic phrase, “move that bus!”
When the bus moved, the Barobi’s facial expressions portrayed excitement and tears of gratefulness as some of the children fell to their knees.
The reality TV show took the family into their new home leaving onlookers outside. No media or public are allowed to see the inside of the home until it airs on HGTV in 2020.
The second Ogden family will get to see their new home on Saturday around 4 p.m.
To learn more about the families or where to view the homes, click here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Former HHS regional director discusses the state of healthcare
- The IUP Panel on presidential polling, Romney 2020 and religious freedom
- Utah State runs away from Nevada, 36-10
- Baylor Romney leads BYU to upset victory over #14 Boise State, 28-25
- Jefferson Savarino scores game-winner as RSL beats Portland, 2-1