(CNN) – NASA is getting into the Halloween spirit.
The space agency shared a photo on Facebook, in which the sun looks like a flaming jack-o’-lantern.
NASA captured the spooky image five years ago, on Oct. 28, 2014.
The spectacle occurred when active regions of the sunburned more brightly than others.
What others are clicking on:
- Former KC teammates, co-workers saw spark in 49ers’ female coach Katie Sowers, who’s making history
- Jazz keep rolling with an overpowering 129-96 victory against Golden State
- Utah lawmaker’s solution to those grappling with the rising cost of insulin
- Virginia Senate passes ‘red flag’ gun law
- Man arrested in connection with 17-year-old girl found dead in sewer drain