(CNN) – NASA is getting into the Halloween spirit.
The space agency shared a photo on Facebook, in which the sun looks like a flaming jack-o’-lantern.
NASA captured the spooky image five years ago, on Oct. 28, 2014.
The spectacle occurred when active regions of the sunburned more brightly than others.
What others are clicking on:
- Non-profit organization puts together Rainbow Crosswalk Project in honor of LGBTQ+ community
- Before Trump vs. Biden debate: Utah candidates Cox and Peterson duel in a gubernatorial rematch
- Pres. Trump announces shipment of millions of coronavirus tests to states
- 50 cities facing more extreme heat in 2020
- 19-year-old dies in Carbon County rollover after driver tries to avoid deer