(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- BYU pulls off biggest victory in years, beating #2 Gonzaga, 91-78
- Harden, Westbrook lead Rockets to 120-110 victory over Jazz
- Wasatch Front and St. George experiencing 911 outages, here are the numbers to call instead
- Records: UPD officers find driver passed out behind the wheel in the middle of the street, blasting music
- Two men confirmed dead after a single engine Cessna crashes at Dillingham Airfield