(CNN Newsource)- Santa might favor milk and cookies, but ranch dressing lovers now have a holiday treat of their own.
Hidden Valley is releasing ranch-filled Christmas stockings.
But don’t worry, it’s not fabric.
The food-safe plastic packaging is filled with 52 ounces of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing.
It comes with a pour spot at the stocking toe and a silver mantle holder for those who want to proudly display it. You can pre-order now for $35 at HiddenValley.com.
What others are reading:
- Walmart restricts number of shoppers in stories due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Empty Utah: SLCC Redwood Campus
- Utah County Attorney David Leavitt tests positive for COVID-19
- Who can or should be tested for COVID-19? Depends on who you ask
- Navajo Nation reports 12 confirmed deaths, 270 positive tests of coronavirus