Utah (ABC4 News) – A family is honoring their almost 93-year-old grandpa with a Utah Jazz parade.
Granddaughter, Kaylee Bree made a TikTok telling of her Grandpa Roy and his love of the Utah Jazz. The viral video, with more than 1.7 million views, explains how Grandpa Roy has cancer and because of the coronavirus pandemic, his family isn’t able to spend wanted time with him.
Bree says Grandpa Roy is the ‘biggest Jazz fan” so her family decided to honor him by throwing a Utah Jazz parade past his house.
What others are clicking on:
- One dead after motorcycle crash on SR-35
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama