FORT WORTH, Texas (WCMH) — A Texas domestic violence shelter is sharing a child’s heartbreaking letter to Santa.
According to SafeHaven of Tarrant County, the letter was found in the backpack of a 7-year-old child who is staying in a domestic violence shelter with his mother. The shelter shared the letter on Facebook in hopes of raising money for other families.
The child wrote of being scared of his dad. He asked Santa for books, a compass and a watch. He also asked Santa to bring him a ‘very very very good dad.’
What others are clicking on:
- Aggies get run over by Air Force, 35-7
- Only on ABC4: No charges for armed SLCPD officer who pushed man with cane down
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- Navajo Nation extends mandatory lockdown, hospitals in ‘crisis mode’ due to COVID-19
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video