FORT WORTH, Texas (WCMH) — A Texas domestic violence shelter is sharing a child’s heartbreaking letter to Santa.
According to SafeHaven of Tarrant County, the letter was found in the backpack of a 7-year-old child who is staying in a domestic violence shelter with his mother. The shelter shared the letter on Facebook in hopes of raising money for other families.
The child wrote of being scared of his dad. He asked Santa for books, a compass and a watch. He also asked Santa to bring him a ‘very very very good dad.’
What others are clicking on:
- Police arrest woman involved vandalism of UPD police vehicle
- 2 juveniles critically injured after vehicle lands upside-down into Jordan River
- Parleys Fire now 50% contained, Evacuations to be lifted at 8pm Sunday night
- Upper Provo Fire: Fire near Mirror Lake Highway now 78% contained
- Sunday morning fire rips through Salt Lake City business