PERRIS, Calif. (KABC)- Around 5.9 tons of marijuana were discovered along with weapons and a honey oil lab in a series of pot busts in Perris on Thursday.
The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department tweeted that 32 search warrants were served at illegal grow operations, which led to the discovery of the lab, 21 guns and 5.9 tons of marijuana.
At least 10 arrests have been made in the pot busts.
What others are clicking on:
- Clarkson pours in 23 points as Jazz beat Denver for 5th straight victory, 109-105
- Two small groups of protestors met with heavy police presence at Utah State Capitol
- Red Rocks come up short against defending national champion Oklahoma
- Near deadly collision: Vehicle strikes Salt Lake City man, officers investigate scene
- ‘Today was our best-case scenario’, Governor Cox reacts to peaceful protestors, Sunday