Singers from all over the world came to Salt Lake City in July to compete to find out who had the best vocal chords this year.
The main competition was held at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Conference Center. There were performances at Abravanel Hall, and surprisingly wherever singers decided to practice.
In this exclusive ABC4+ mini-documentary, see how the beautiful sounds happen.
For more on the competition and a list of winners click here.
What others are clicking on:
- “Heartbreaking”: Three homes demolished two years after Riverdale landslide
- The Justice Files: To Catch a Killer, Alex Whipple pt.2
- When You’re Remodeling Your Home or Office, It’s Important to Consider Cabinetry
- Human remains found in Romania identified as Utah WWII Airman
- Four reasons to visit the 2019 Holiday Quilt Show