Singers from all over the world came to Salt Lake City in July to compete to find out who had the best vocal chords this year.
The main competition was held at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Conference Center. There were performances at Abravanel Hall, and surprisingly wherever singers decided to practice.
In this exclusive ABC4+ mini-documentary, see how the beautiful sounds happen.
For more on the competition and a list of winners click here.
What others are clicking on:
- Man and women found by trooper after motorcycle crash
- Friends and family gather to march for Neko Jardine’s unsolved homicide
- Diné woman runs 360 miles to raise awareness on issues impacting Indigenous people
- Pickup truck bursts into flames on busy street in Layton
- Single-engine plane lands without landing gear in Wendover