Singers from all over the world came to Salt Lake City in July to compete to find out who had the best vocal chords this year.
The main competition was held at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Conference Center. There were performances at Abravanel Hall, and surprisingly wherever singers decided to practice.
In this exclusive ABC4+ mini-documentary, see how the beautiful sounds happen.
For more on the competition and a list of winners click here.
What others are clicking on:
- Driver arrested for DUI after crash that killed 17-year-old teen from Pleasant Grove
- Family of slain Utah college student confronts her killer
- Troopers identify man killed in near head-on Sevier County crash
- Here’s Trump’s latest path to an election night win
- Police, friends, and family continue search for missing Tooele 14-year-old