UPDATED MONDAY 1/17/21 4:40 p.m.
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – A fire that engulfed a single-family home has been put out by crews on Monday.
Fire crews responded to reports of a structure fire around 1:30 p.m. at a single-family home at 815 W 100 S.
When fire crews arrived on the scene, they say smoke and flames were coming from every window of the home.
The home was reported as vacant. Officials say there was so much fire, it was unsafe for crews to make entry.
The fire resulted in a partial collapse of the home. Old brick mason chimneys had fallen in on the home as well.
Officials say the home may be an entire loss.
No injuries have been reported.
ORIGINAL STORY: DEVELOPING: Crews on scene of a house fire in SLC
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – Fire crews are responding to a “fully involved” house fire in Salt Lake City Monday afternoon.
Officials say the fire is happening at a single-family residence near 100 South 803 West.
ABC4 has a crew heading to the scene.
This is a developing story. It will be updated as more information becomes available.