VINEYARD CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Deputies with Utah County Sherriff’s Office are looking for a man who they say tried to break into a home with his friends.
The man who has the tattoo “5150” inscribed on his left arm tried to break into a home in Vineyard City on Monday, August 12 at 2:30 a.m., according to deputies.
Homeowners were reportedly able to successfully scare the man and his friends off.
Anyone with information about the incident or the man is encouraged to call detective Turner at 801-851-4010.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
What others are reading:
- Alpine School District outlines proposed back to school plan
- Firefighters respond to new wildfire in Vernal
- Squirrel tests positive for bubonic plague in Colorado
- Police reform in Utah: New poll suggests Utahns want more systemic reforms in place
- Google Fiber expands to Millcreek