DAVIS COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) — According to the Davis County COVID-19 Data Dashboard, there are currently 59 cases of COVID-19, seven hospitalizations, one death, and 1405 tested for the virus in the county. *As of March 29th.
Currently, most of the cases are people with the virus fall between the ages of 18 and 34. Those who are 50 and older are experiencing the highest amount of hospitalizations.
The number of those with the virus who are 18 and younger still remains the lowest, which could reflect that school closures have helped curb the spread of the virus.
According to a release from the Davis County Health Department, the county will continue to track the data and will announce any indications of the virus subsiding and flattening the curve.
- The Justice Files: In search of the truth
- Utah healthcare workers respond to vaccine mandate enforcement pause
- Report: Mark Cuban buys town that only has a mobile home park, strip club
- The worry-free Christmas gifts any guy will love from GRIP 6
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall stepping down as Virginia coach after bowl