TAYLORSVILLE, Utah (ABC4) – Crews responded to a house fire in the area of 5400 S. 3500 W. in Taylorsville just after 5:45 p.m. on Wednesday evening.
According to the Unified Fire Department, the fire spread from the basement to the 1st floor.
All occupants were safely removed from the house, UFD said.
At 6:31 p.m., the UFD tweeted out an update saying that the fire was under control.
This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Man on parole arrested for allegedly enticing person he believed was a minor
- 9 amazing places to stargaze in Utah
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- Former Utah Congressman attends inauguration in D.C.
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history