Utah (ABC4 News) – Salt Lake County Health Department answers the question: Is it okay to talk with my kids if we stay in the car and they are more than 6-feet away.
Salt Lake County Health Department says yes it is okay and a safe way to spend time with loved ones while maintaining social distancing. Refer to the above video for more details on the safety of talking through cars 6-feet apart.
What others are clicking on:
- Officer-involved shootings hit too close to home for mother of fallen officer: ‘It’s amazing how quickly your heart sinks again’
- UPDATE: Big Cottonwood Canyon roads reopened following deadly crash
- Weber State wins Big Sky Conference title with 20-15 victory over Idaho State
- 2 stranded climbers rescued after a harrowing evening in a Utah canyon
- Boeing warns of possible electrical issue with some airplanes