One question on a lot of people’s minds as the coronavirus pandemic continues: How long can coronavirus survive on surfaces?
How can we clean those surfaces in a way to make sure we are limiting its spread.
Andrea Gamble, an environmental health scientist with the Salt Lake County Health Department visited ABC4 News to offer some insight.
Gamble says coronavirus COVID-19 is a new virus, but experts believe it can live on a hard surface for a couple of days.
- Authorities responding to TRAX vs. car crash in Salt Lake City
- Sarah’s simple sewing tips for homemade face masks
- Troopers identify two people killed in rollover on SR-196 Sunday morning
- Newsfeed Now: Countdown to the first Presidential Debate, California Wildfires, Carole Baskin, and more
- 119 fallen firefighters honored across the nation with Light the Night event