One question on a lot of people’s minds as the coronavirus pandemic continues: How long can coronavirus survive on surfaces?
How can we clean those surfaces in a way to make sure we are limiting its spread.
Andrea Gamble, an environmental health scientist with the Salt Lake County Health Department visited ABC4 News to offer some insight.
Gamble says coronavirus COVID-19 is a new virus, but experts believe it can live on a hard surface for a couple of days.
- Man dead after falling from escalator at Pittsburgh’s Acrisure Stadium
- Terry Bradshaw says he’s been treated for 2 kinds of cancer
- Country music artist HARDY treated for ‘significant injuries’ following tour bus crash
- Why some Hawaiian islands are banning common sunscreens
- Biden has tried to rebuild the refugee system. This year will test that