Utah (ABC4 News) – Salt Lake County Health Department answers the question: Do I need to clean items bought from the grocery store?
Salt Lake County Health Department says “probably not.” While the virus can live on some surfaces there have been no reports of transmission through food packaging. Refer to the video above for more details on cleaning items from the grocery store.
What others are clicking on:
- ‘Cautiously optimistic’: US health experts should have safe, effective vaccine by end of year
- Fire crews battle wildfire in Utah County
- Americans load up on Halloween candy while waiting to see if trick or treating will happen
- Granger and Olympus High Schools close due to COVID-19 outbreaks, sporting events still taking place
- Ladies, don’t be fooled by men hiding behind their beards