(ABC4 News) – Teachers have organized a way to put a smile on their students’ faces amid the COVID-19 pandemic in Utah.
In these trying times of uncertainty and difficulty school administrators are working to find ways to offer ways to give their students that have shifted to online learning a sense of relief, while adhering to social distancing.
On Friday, several elementary schools in the Tooele County School district held a Teacher Parade for students in the school boundaries.
The schools included Willow Elementary
School officials from Stansbury Park Elementary said “Many people made signs for their beloved teachers. The cheers of we miss you and we love you came from teachers and students. This was a bright spot in the school community today.”
Stansbury Park elementary school: Courtesy of Kami Porter
What others are clicking on:
- LIST: Most dangerous fireworks in the US
- Roe v. Wade ruling injects new urgency into midterms for Democrats
- Ogden man stabs, strangles, hits girlfriend with baseball bat in ‘fit of jealousy’
- Man filmed attacking Asian American family at California drive-thru charged with hate crime
- UPD: Body found in car at Millcreek Walmart parking lot