REXBURG (ABC4 News) – Newly-filed court documents reveal new details in the case of two missing Idaho siblings. The husband of the children’s mother may be called to take the stand.
According to East Idaho News, Chad Daybell may be called to testify at Lori Vallow’s next hearing.
Prosecutors say under Idaho rules, Daybell cannot claim husband and wife privilege. That means the information the couple shared with each other is not confidential.
Vallow is charged in the disappearance of her two children 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan. The children have not been seen since September 2019.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- ‘I went into debt’: Federal judge issues last-minute hold on naturalization fee increase
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Unseasonable warmth for the first full week of Autumn
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate