SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A firefighter was injured while responding to a garage fire early Wednesday morning.
It happened around 4:45 a.m. at 959 West Fremont Avenue.
The Salt Lake City Fire Department has confirmed to ABC4 that the firefighter has suffered minor injuries, although they would not specify the type of injuries.
Roads in the area were closed as crews responded to the scene..
The cause of the fire has not been released.
Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Two children sickened by THC-infused candy received from food bank
- Latter-day Saint changes, speaker’s talk about church’s Restoration
- General Conference: New symbol, call for second global fast and youth speakers
- Latter-day Saint Church announces new General Authority Seventies and Area Seventies
- Six of seven symptomatic patients at SLC nursing facility test positive for COVID-19