BOUNTIFUL, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Bountiful Police Department is asking the public to help them find a suspect in a car burglary.
Bountiful Police say in 24 hours, they handled 10 vehicle burglaries and in all the cases the cars were unlocked.
Police are reminding the public to always lock their cars and remove any valuable items from the vehicle.
Vehicle burglaries are crimes of opportunity, which means the bad guy is just looking for unlocked vehicles with high valued items such as bags, purses, phones and so on, according to police.
Police are advising the public to be vigilant and protect their belongings.
Anyone with information about the suspect in question is encouraged to call Bountiful police at 801-298-6000.
Two days after this report police shared video of the suspect:
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Smith’s limiting number of customers inside stores
- NYC virus deaths exceed 3,200, topping toll of 9/11 attacks
- WSU students gain hands-on experience while studying bird populations
- ‘Don’t have shame’: Advice from a financial planner if you lost your job due to coronavirus
- Grisham out as press secretary, will head first lady’s staff