SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (ABC4 News) – The search grows desperate for a missing combat veteran with Utah ties. Now a reward is available for anyone who can help find him.
Orem police told ABC4 News that Jesse Conger, 37, used to live in Utah before he moved to Arizona recently.
He disappeared from his apartment complex in Scottdale on August 14, and his girlfriend reported him missing the next day.
According to a missing persons poster, Conger left without his wallet/ID, phone, or service dog.
Police believe he may be driving a silver Toyota Camry with Nevada plates #696G03.
Billionaire and philanthropist Bill Pulte sent out a tweet Saturday, announcing $10,000 reward. Tuesday, he upped that reward to $30,000.
For more information about the search for Jesse, visit Find Jesse – Missing Veteran on Facebook.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Two arrested in deadly stabbing in West Valley City
- Juvenile detained after fire at Uintah Middle School
- Weber County inmate escapes by posing as another inmate
- Utah State crushes San Jose State for 6th straight victory, 94-56
- Olympia Hills project approved by county council