CLEARFIELD, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 3-year-old boy was hit by a car at 9:40 Monday night near 2200 South 1000 East.
According to Clearfield Police, multiple agencies responded to the auto-pedestrian accident. The boy was taken to the hospital by ambulance where he is in stable condition as of 10 o’clock Monday night.
The driver of the vehicle is cooperating with police as they continue to investigate the accident.
Updates to this story will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Sunday: SLC Mayor, Chief of Police discuss riots, overnight curfew
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Jay McFarland
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Trent Christensen
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Kim Coleman
- 4CD Candidate Profile: Burgess Owens