CLEARFIELD, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 3-year-old boy was hit by a car at 9:40 Monday night near 2200 South 1000 East.
According to Clearfield Police, multiple agencies responded to the auto-pedestrian accident. The boy was taken to the hospital by ambulance where he is in stable condition as of 10 o’clock Monday night.
The driver of the vehicle is cooperating with police as they continue to investigate the accident.
Updates to this story will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Two homes involved in 2-alarm fire in The Avenues
- Passenger pulled out of car just before vehicle hit by FrontRunner
- What do Utah’s vaping numbers show?
- Utah representative seeks comprehensive immigration policy
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opposes rule that would ban conversion therapy, says it fails to protect individual religious beliefs