GARFIELD COUNTY (ABC4 News) A small earthquake shook Southern Utah Wednesday night.
According to the United States Geological Survey, a magnitude 3.0 earthquake hit about 4 miles northwest of Panguitch around 9:07 p.m.
Garfield County Sheriff’s Office said no damages have been reported, but the office is receiving calls from those who felt the movement.
For the latest earthquake information, visit https://earthquake.usgs.gov.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 20-year-old man injured after being hit by a falling rock inside Uintah County cave
- BYU commits three turnovers and gets dominated by #22 Washington, 45-19
- The latest on the bus crash near Bryce Canyon that killed 4, injured more than a dozen others
- Utah unemployment rate remains steady at 2.8% in August
- West Jordan convenience store robbed at gunpoint, police looking for suspects