GARFIELD COUNTY (ABC4 News) A small earthquake shook Southern Utah Wednesday night.
According to the United States Geological Survey, a magnitude 3.0 earthquake hit about 4 miles northwest of Panguitch around 9:07 p.m.
Garfield County Sheriff’s Office said no damages have been reported, but the office is receiving calls from those who felt the movement.
For the latest earthquake information, visit https://earthquake.usgs.gov.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Kamala Harris’ secret weapon?
- Family of Provo shooting victim petitions for case to be reopened
- DWR prohibits recreational shooting at 17 wildlife management areas
- Homicide investigation involving middle-aged man underway in Salt Lake City