This morning on Good Things Utah Janeen Golightly meets up with Scott Huntsman of Tunex Complete Car Care to take a look at what the best practices are to have in your Winter preparedness checklist.
Emergency supplies can be something that you need in case of a difficult situation or if other drivers on the road find themselves unprepared. Below is a list of useful supplies you may want to think about having in your car:
- A backup cellphone: It’s best to have a fully charged cell phone battery or a backup.
- First-aid kit: You never know when one will come in handy.
- Jumper Cables: You never know when the battery on your car will give out. Be prepared.
- Flashlight: If it’s night or dark outside, you’ll want something available to help you see.
- Blankets: You never know when you’ll want an unexpected picnic or use it to keep warm.
- Ice scraper: It’s dangerous to drive when you’re unable to see out all of your windows, make sure you have an ice scraper available at all times; you never know when you’ll need one.
Mention ‘Car Care 4 U’ and can get $10 off any service through March 2020.
For more information visit the Tunex website.
Click here for more winter car maintenance from Tunex.
This article contains sponsored content.