This meatless vegetable mixture may be used in place of meat in tacos or burritos with 1 tsp taco seasoning mix or in Italian dishes with 1 tsp Italian seasoning blend. Put it on pizzas or in lasagna and any other recipes you would use meat in.
Yield: 1-2 servings
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sweet bell pepper (red, yellow or orange), sliced
- ½ cup onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Kirkland’s® Organic No-Salt Seasoning
- You may also add zucchini, squash, broccoli, or other vegetables you like.
- Use about 1 cup each
1. Slice all vegetables thin and sauté in a pan with a Tablespoon olive oil or by themselves (no oil) and the pan covered with the lid.
2. Cook on medium heat a couple of minutes until warm but bright color is still visible and there is a slight crunch.