Lisa Berrett from Oh Sew Pixie shared a Valentine’s Day inspired craft that can also become interchangeable for other holidays. Find her on social media @ohsewpixie.
Valentine Surprise Keeper
- Vinyl Covering
- Sewing machine
- Fun little treats
- Cut your fabric or leather the size you like depending on what your going to put in it
- Next I cut strips of the clear vinyl to make pockets
- I took a hanger and sewed about 1 inch strip with the hanger in it that way the hanger won’t fall out.
- Now it’s time to fill your pockets with fun little valentines and treats for each day.
- After the holiday is done you can use you Valentine organizer as a Barrett holder.