Simple Grilled Zucchini
Servings: 4-6 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 3 small zucchini
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar salad dressing
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- Rinse zucchini and pat dry. Slice in half, width-wise, and then cut each half into quarters.
- Place zucchini and balsamic vinegar dressing in a gallon zip top bag. Toss to evenly coat every piece.
- Place in the refrigerator and let marinate for at least 2-3 hours.
- Preheat your grill for direct grilling over high heat.
- Place the zucchini on the grill, flesh side down. Season with additional salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Grill for 2 minutes per side, or until the flesh is slightly charred and the zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Remove to a platter and serve immediately.
Easiest Grilled Corn Ever!
Servings: 6 people
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 6 ears fresh corn still in the husk
- Butter, salt, and pepper if desired
- Preheat your grill to 375-400 degrees F.
- Rip off the large ball of silk from the top of the corn and any loose or hanging pieces of the husk.
- Place the corn directly on the grill grate, without peeling the husk off.
- Grill for 20 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove the corn to a serving platter and allow the guests to peel their own corn before eating.
- The husks make a perfect handle so you don’t have to touch the hot corn.
- Top with butter, salt, and pepper if desired.
Perfect Roasted Beets on the Grill
Servings: 4 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- 4-5 medium beets washed, peeled and cubed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Tear two large pieces of aluminum foil, lay one on top of the other and fold the sides up into a basin.
- Place the cubed beets into the basin and drizzle with olive oil. Stir gently to evenly coat all of the beets. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Tear off another piece of foil and cover the beets. Crimp the foil together to create a tight seal.
- Prepare your grill for indirect heat.
- If you are using charcoal. place the coals to one side.
- If you are using propane, turn one burner to high and the other to low.
- If you are cooking on a pellet grill, set the temperature to High.
- Your target grill temperature should be around 400 to 425 degrees F.
- Place the foil pouch with the beets on the grill grates over indirect heat.
- Cook, occasionally flipping the pouch with a spatula, for 25-30 minutes or until the beets are fork tender and slightly browned.
- Serve warm or chill.
- Cooked beets will last several days in an airtight container in your refrigerator.