- 1 pound linguini pasta
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 lemon juiced
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large pot boil the linguini pasta till al dente.
- While the pasta is boiling cook the shrimp in a large saute pan.
- Once the shrimp is almost done add the minced garlic and shallots and cook till carmalized.
- Add the white wine and lemon juice and bring to a simmer.
- Season with the red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Reduce the sauce by half then add the heavy cream.
- Once the pasta is cooked add it to the pan with the shrimp and mix well.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley on top.
This story includes sponsored content.