We had the adorable Gwendolyn Heslop in the kitchen today. At just 12 years old, Gwendolyn is not just cute but talented too. Today she showed us how to make a fun and delicious strawberry ghost.
- 1 (16 oz) package Vanilla Candiquik Coating
- 24 Fresh strawberries
- Mini chocolate chips
- Melt Candiquik in tray according to directions on package.
- Place a large piece of wax or parchment paper on a flat surface.
- Dip strawberries in melted Candiquik Coating, remove and allow the excess coating to pour off onto the wax paper to form the “tail” of the ghost; slide the strawberry back and set on wax paper to dry.
- Before coating has set, place two mini chocolate chips on as the eyes.
- For the mouth, cut off the tip of a mini chocolate chip and place on the strawberry with the bottom side facing up.