Shane Rawlings and Randy Benson are the Co-founders of Grubstick and they’re sharing their favorite unique recipes you can make around any campfire!
The Grubstick is the last roasting stick you’ll ever buy. It’s compact size makes it perfect for transportation and storage. Plus it’s dishwasher safe and easy to clean. The versatility allows for quick and easy comfort foods like s’mores, crepes, cannolis and more. You can also make things like burgers, chicken and even BLT bacon bowls.
It’s the perfect addition to any backyard barbecue, camping, boating or beach trip.
Click here for a step by step for making a S’more in the Grubcage. https://grubstick.com/pages/how-to-make-a-smore-in-the-grubcage
White Chocolate Raspberry Crepe Recipe
- Premade Crepes (They are at Harmons in the produce section)
- White Chocolate chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Lay a full crepe in the bottom of the Burgcage
- Add raspberries, white chocolate and mini marshmallows
- Lay a quarter of another crepe on top of the filling
- Fold the crepe into the center to cover the filling
- Close the Burgcage and roast over hot coals until golden brown
Use the release tool to open the Burgcage (caution – attachment will still be hot)
Visit www.GrubStick.com for more details.