Kneaders Bakery & Café is hosting its fourth annual Evening with Santa event on December 8th from 5:00- 7:00PM at all locations. One hundred percent of the sales from its most popular breakfast menu item, Chunky Cinnamon French Toast, will be donated to Primary Children’s Hospital. Santa will be on site to spread holiday cheer and take photos with children. Parents are encouraged to bring their cameras!
For more information, visit www.kneaders.com.
Overnight French Toast
- 1 loaf Kneaders’ Chunky Cinnamon bread, sliced
- 8 eggs
- 3 c. milk
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Generously butter a 9×13 glass baking dish. Set butter aside.
- Place bread in baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until completely blended.
- Pour egg mixture over bread.
- Cut butter into small pieces and sprinkle over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
This story includes sponsored content.