(Good Things Utah) The Super Bowl is quickly approaching. If you’re watching it at home with family or having a few friends, we can all agree that a few of the best things about the day are the commercials and of course the food! You’ll have everyone raving over these Southern Pimento and Ham Sliders!
- 1 dozen Hawaiian dinner rolls
- ½ lb very thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 cup prepared pimento cheese
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Split each dinner roll. Make a sandwich of the ham and pimento cheese and the dinner rolls. Arrange the sandwiches in a 9×13 pan.
- In a small sauce pan combine butter, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire and poppy seeds. Bring to a boil and pour over sandwiches.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the tops are brown and crispy.
For more information and recipes from Lindy Davies, visit her Instagram!