Lisa Berrett from OhSewPixie shares a fun new way to collect all those Easter goodies.
- Hot glue gun
- Heat and bond
- Sewing machine
- draw and cut the pattern you want, any cute size will work Bunny, chick or just a u shaped.
- with your heat and bond iron it on the back of your fabric that are embellished pieces like ears, flower, eyes and nose.
- cut out your bag or purse and sew or use your hot glue gun to go around the edge of your bag
- with your prepared fabric that you’ve used the heat and bond and cut out pieces , iron on the inside of ears, eyes or flower to the front of your bag or purse.
- sew or hot glue on the top of your bag by using a 1 inch strip of fabric folded in half , this will make your opening.
- add ribbon or a bow at the top of your bag
- for your strap on your purse use a 1 inch strip of fabric folded in half and sew along the edge to make handle