As school begins, so do the colds. Casey Hansen from Rock’n it With Oils joined Good Things Utah with DIY ways to keep the germs away.
Summer to Fall Roll-On
- 10 drops Lemon Essential oil
- 7 drops Clove Essential oil
- 5 drops White Fir Essential oil
Add to roller bottle, fill with water or fractionated coconut oil. Roll on the bottoms of the feet for 5 consecutive days morning and nights. This will help support our bodies and protect against seasonal and environmental elements during the changing of Summer to Fall.
Everything Spray– Can be used as Hand sanitizer spray, all purpose cleaner, room spray, and toy / bookbag cleaner.
- Add 10 drops protective blend to a 15 mL glass spray bottle, fill with water, shake before use.
Immune Boosting Diffuser Blend
Add the following drops to a diffuser as often as needed.
- 3 drops Protective Blend essential oil
- 2 drops Arborvitae essential oil
- 1 drop Cassia essential oil
Not all oils are created equal use a high-quality pure essential oil.
Casey says that some oils are caustic (warm or hot) to the skin so use caution when using them. Clove, Cinnamon (in protective blend) and cassia can be caustic oils. They are often some of the best at supporting immunity and fighting germs. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil if needed for topical use on the skin.
Like and follow Rock’n it with Oils on Facebook for ideas and tips in using essential oils, or email Casey at Rocknitwithoils@yahoo.com.