Fight Against Domestic Violence (FADV) is committed to providing education, awareness, outreach, and financial resources to domestic violence victims and their communities. Jessie and her husband Jared started a local foundation that focuses on domestic violence awareness and prevention. FDAV helps educate communities on unsafe/unhealthy relationships and possible support resources.
Tips to be a good support for victim/survivors in your life:
- If you’re worried about a friend, make yourself available in a supportive, non-judgmental way to listen to and help problem solve with your friend. Always remember, women are the best experts in their own lives.
Resources for people in immediate need:
- if you think you don’t feel safe in your relationship, please call the domestic violence hotline
- National domestic violence hotline 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE)
- Facebook @FADV.org
- Instagram FADV_fightviolence
- Twitter FAV_FADV
- Website www.fightagainstdomesticviolence.org
- Email email@example.com
Donate through Venmo (@fightagainstdomesticviolence) and Paypal (paypal.me/FADV)