Do you have goals in mind you would like to accomplish, but feel they are unachievable? Creating a vision board may help you get a more clear idea and help you visualize how to reach them.
Shyloh Belnap shared how she created hers in Pin of the Week.
- A canvas, poster, foam core board, picture in a frame, white board, magnet board or cork board.
- Photos, quotes, sayings, reminders of events (trinkets from a trip)
- Markers to write or draw on your board
- If you use a cork board or magnet board, you can change the board as you change, so you would want pins or magnets!
You will need:
- Scissors, tape and glue.
- Focus on putting things on there that make you think about how you FEEL.
- Don’t do this in a hurry! Give yourself a few hours.
- Consider doing this with friends or family!