Amy Roskelley, of Health Beet Weightloss is in the kitchen today teaching viewers how to make a Greek Yogurt Caprese Pizza using only two ingredients for the crust!
Greek Yogurt Caprese Pizza
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese balls sliced in thirds
- 10 small grape tomatoes sliced in half or thirds
- 5 small arugula leaves or basil leaves
- Roast the tomatoes. Slice tomatoes in thirds. Assemble in a single layer on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle it with salt. And Roast at 425 for about 10 minutes.
- Combine the ingredients for the crust. To get it to form a dough, use your hands. It doesn’t need more liquid, it just needs to be kneaded.
- Roll out the dough on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Spray with butter-flavored cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 375 for about 8-10 minutes, or just until the dough turns golden brown. It doesn’t need to be cooked all the way, but definitely keep your eye on it.
- Slice your mozzarella balls into flat rounds. I got 4 slices out of each ball! Assemble them on the cooked pizza crust. Add the roasted tomatoes and if you have the arugula leaves.
- Return to the oven to melt the cheese and finish baking the pizza. Cut into quarters and eat!