Chef Vaughn from Anvil Appliances showed us how to make a simple recipe on the grill.
Hamburger with Fried Egg and Salsa
- Hamburger bun
- 1/3 to 1/4th pound of Bear Lake Beef hamburger
- Formed into a patties and seasoned with salt and pepper
- Onions and jalapeños
- Tomatoes, onions and peppers
- Diced and tossed together with salt and pepper
- Avocado, sliced
- Egg, fried
- Condiments you desire
- Cook the seasoned hamburger patties.
- Saute the onions and jalapeños.
- Top with avocado, fried egg and any condiments you’d like.