SALT LAKE CITY (Good Things Utah) — We’re officially in the new year, and nothing makes for a fresh start quite like a yummy contest. To kick off 2023 in the form of a challenge contest, Katy Sine from Taste Utah joined us in-studio to share all the juicy details.
As part of the challenge this season, Taste Utah is encouraging viewers to replace one meal a week with a meal from one of Utah’s plant-based restaurants.
By taking a selfie, then tagging Taste Utah with where they’re dining and what dish or dessert they ordered in the description on Instagram, they’ll be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to any restaurant of their choice. Every photo with a different dish or dessert counts as one entry, and participants can enter as many times as they’d like.
What’re some plant-based restaurants viewers can visit to enter? Great options in Salt Lake County include:
- Mark of the Beastro | 666 S State Street, Salt Lake City
- Passion Flour Patisserie | 165 E 900 S, Salt Lake City
- Sweet Hazel & Company | 282 W 7200 S, Midvale
- Yumz Vegan Bakery & Cafe | 3490 S State Street, Salt Lake City
- Vertical Diner | 234 W 900 S, Salt Lake City
**This segment contains sponsored content