Odyssey Dance Theatre will present its smash Halloween Hit Thriller in seven locations in Utah this year.
- September 22nd – October 8th – Egyptian Theatre, Park City
- September 29th and 30th – Weber State University, Val Browning Center, Ogden
- October 2nd and 3rd – The Ellen Eccles Theatre, Cache Valley Center for the Arts, Logan
- October 6th – October 30th – Kingsbury Hall, Salt Lake City
- October 11th – 16th – Covey Center for the Arts, Provo
- October 20th and 21st – Sevier Valley Center – Snow College, Richfield Campus
- October 26th – 31st, Tuacahn Amphitheatre, St. George
“This show has become a phenomenon!” says Artistic Director Derryl Yeager. “Now in its 21st year, it has grown tremendously in popularity, and we are busy performing the show throughout the entire month! We are performing in seven locations in Utah; for the eleventh year in a row, we’ve had to hire two separate casts to fill the amazing demand; and each year, we have unprecedented numbers of children audition to be a part of our Halloween hit.”
This year’s show will have all of the favorite pieces from the past – Thriller, The Curse of the Mummy, Dem Bones, Frankenstein, Jason Jam, Salem’s Mass, The Lost Boys, and the River of Blood Dance – plus a few new surprises. Get your tickets early, because most of the performances sold out last year! This show has it all – frights, amazement, scares and lots of laughs. Come and join this spectacular
Visit www.odysseydance.com for discounts and season ticket information.
This story includes sponsored content.