If you’re trying to xeriscape your yard but don’t want it to look like a complete desert, try Flagstone Chips! Forget the bark, wood chips and gravel, Flagstone Chips are sourced, flat, angular, pure stone pathway material.
See below a list of benefits:
- Excellent drainage
- Great for mud issues
- Will not sink under wheels or heels
- Does not crack or warp
- Will not fade
- Will not blow away
- Easy to install
Below are a few ideas of where you could use Flagstone Chips
- Great for RV Pad
- Driveway turnaround
- Side yard area storage
- Around pavers
- Around a fire pit
- Garden Boxes
- Xeriscaping (remove all lawn and save water)
- Patio area or anywhere you may think of concrete you can use Small Flagstone Chips and save money, about 1/10th the cost of concrete.
To check out Flagstone Chips in a number of different environments, visit:
- Jordan Water Conservation Park, Featured in the Rock Garden
- Thanksgiving Point in Ashton Gardens
- Topaz Museum, Delta
- University of Utah Pathways at the Thatcher Building and Pioneer Garden
- Lagoon Amusement Park, Pioneer Village
Visit flagstonechips.com for more information.
This story includes sponsored content.