While non-surgical cosmetic treatments are popular for many woman, you may be surprised to learn that the number of men signing up for procedures to help them stay looking and feeling their best are on the rise.
Alfie Symes from Utah Facial Plastics joined us to share the top 5 non-surgical cosmetic treatments for men.
- The number of men getting Botox treatments has grown by almost 400% since the year 2000.
- This treatment is popular for men desiring a more chiseled jawline.
3. PRP hair therapy
- Among men this treatment is very popular, as well as other hair restoration procedures like hair transplant surgery.
4. Chemical Peels
- This treatment and the Hydrafacial are both good treatments to maintain skin health and a more youthful appearance.
While many men still prefer not to share what procedures they’ve had done, there is less stigma associated with undergoing cosmetic procedures in general. Men also report improving their appearance to help them in the workforce.
So, get your dad a special gift this Father’s Day and schedule him an appointment at Utah Facial Plastics!
Utah Facial Plastics is offering a lot of great deals right now, see below:
- FREE TNS eye serum and $50 off Botox with purchase of SkinMedica regiMEN system
- $300 off 1st treatment with SCULPTRA
- $750 off NeoGraft
- $500 off FUT Hair Restoration
- Buy 1 KYBELLA Session, get one half off
For more information on these deals and much more visit utahfacialplastics.com.
This story includes sponsored content.