Caterina Rossin, Marketing Manager, and Heidi Peppers, Regional Marketing Director, of Provo Towne Centre shared all about the Magic of Storytelling campaign, here in Utah.
The collaboration between Disney Publishing Worldwide and Disney – ABC Television Group to help First Book put brand-new books into the hands of children in communities nationwide.
Three special guests will serve as the reading ambassadors at each event. After the reading, the reading ambassador will help to distribute 100 Provo Towne Centre gift bags that include books and treats. An arts and crafts, held by the Neighborhood Art Center, will also be available at the events.
The Magic of Storytelling events will be located in the Upper-Level Food Court Rotunda.
- March 9 with Jesse Miller – Good Things Utah
- March 16 with Michelle Kaufusi – Provo Mayor
- March 23 with Emily Florez – ABC4 News Anchor
The events are free, but books and art supplies are limited to the first 100 kids who register and confirm their attendance. Make sure to secure your place and bring your ticket with you.
- 15-20 minute reading session
- You must show your ticket to receive a gift bag with a free book and treats inside, and to participate in the free art activity sponsored by Neighborhood Art Center.
- Balloon sculptures by Locally Twisted
- 20% off Animal Riders
- Raffle to win five $5 Eborn Books Gift Certificate
- Only children are required to register for the event
This story includes sponsored content.