The Jazz Bear is a Big Wig

GTU Sponsor
Sign up for our GTU Newsletter and Recipe Newsletter, bringing you our favorite recipes, guests, and more every day!

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Komen Utah will be celebrating with something “BIG“! The BigWigs campaign runs from October 1st to 31st, 2017

The Komen Utah BigWigs campaign engages community leaders in Utah as representatives in the fight against breast cancer. During the month-long campaign, each BigWig has a goal to raise a minimum of $2,000, which will be used to ensure access to essential breast health services, education programs and support research to find the cures for breast cancer.

Through this program, 75 percent of funds raised remain in our community to help fund our local breast cancer initiatives. The other 25 percent of funds raised will help fund cutting edge research to find the cures.

12 BigWigs have teamed up with Komen Utah to raise funds. To donate to your favorite BigWig’s fundraising goal, go to www.komenutah.org

The 12 BigWigs are:

  • Nicea and Reagan
  • Jon Watkins and Justin Taylor from The Mix
  • Mary Nickles
  • Emma E. Houston (County Mayor’s Office)
  • Miss Utah- JessiKate Riley
  • Gretchen Jensen (former Miss USA)
  • Allison Baver (former Olympic Speed Skater)
  • Jazz Bear
  • Chris Provost (Actor, Comic Con)
  • Louie van Amstel

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Utah VP Debate

More Utah Debate

Good Things Utah Sponsors