It’s always a good day when we have Chef Lesli in the kitchen. She created a side dish for Nicea to take to her Thanksgiving dinner and she’s sharing the refreshing recipe with all of us.
- 1/3 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of champagne vinegar
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 4 tsp of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small head of green cabbage, shredded
- 1 head of radicchio, shredded
- 3/4 cup of sliced almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup of fresh Italian parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, maple syrup, mustard and salt.
- Put the onion into a bowl of cold water
- Let it sit for 10 minutes
- Drain, pat dry with paper towels
- Add to the dressing
- Stir to combine and let sit for 10 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, radicchio, almonds, cranberries and parsley
- Toss to combine
- Drizzle with half of the dressing and toss to combine
- Season with salt and pepper
- Toss, again
- Add more dressing, as needed
For more recipes and inspiration, you can look at all of Chef Lesli’s recipes on Harmon’s website harmonsgrocery.com.
This story includes sponsored content.