If your fridge is still packed with Thanksgiving leftovers… make them into a creative leftover dish! Krista Numbers from Simplify Supper joined us to share her idea for Thanksgiving Pizza.
- 1 puff pastry sheet thawed according to the instructions on the package
- 1/2 cup mashed potatoes
- 5 tbsp gravy, divided
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup green bean casserole
- 1/2 cup chopped turkey
- 1/2 cup stuffing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup french fried onions
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Basil, parsley, or thyme for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Gently press puff pastry sheet into a greased 9-inch tart (or pie) pan
- Trim the corners and use them into fill in any empty spaces along the sides of the pan
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the bottom and drizzle with two tablespoons of gravy
- Sprinkle with corn and green bean casserole
- Top with turkey, stuffing, and three tablespoons of gravy
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes
- Sprinkle with French fried onions and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes
- Garnish with basil, parsley or thyme and freshly ground black pepper
For more creative recipes, visit simplifysupper.com.
This story includes sponsored content.